Product Code : LAPW-C
Printed Voucher Required
Our trip will get started early at 9:00 a.m. in Murillo square, by the giant stone book statue. Learn all about the history, our culture, some hidden details in the square and taste a mid-morning snack. The guide will lead the way around the famous San Pedro Prison.
On your way visit several local marketplaces that are bursting with Bolivian culture. Continue by local transportation where you maybe be the only foreigner in sight to reach an unknown and spectacular scenic overlook point.
Hop back on the Red Cable Car to reach the local Witches Market, located in a hidden part of La Paz. Have your fortune told by a Shaman who specializes in Coca Leaf readings or walk around to find a magic potion to cure you of all ills.
- A Local guide is available in English and other languages
- Let our guide explain you the history of the town before you meet the shaman to read your fortune
- Hop on the red cable car to reach the Local Witch Market with us
- Enjoy morning snacks at local square and then visit the giant stone book statute
- Visit the La Paz on 3.5 hours walking tour in Bolivia
- Local mid-morning Bolivian snack
- Entrance fees of Cable Car
- Professional guide
- Local Transport
- Taxi to your Hotel (Private service)
- 3.5 Hours half day walking tour to La Paz
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please come to the venue 15 minutes earlier
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an easy walk
No options available on this date.