Product Code : PRODUCT923
We start the guided walk walking to the monumental area. There we will find Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Palace, two of the most important monuments in Palma de Mallorca. During the different stops, our guide will share with you plenty of useful and interesting information about the places we pass by to help you understand better how the city of Palma de Mallorca is. It will also allow you to get an insight into how life in the city has changed After that, we will stroll around the narrow streets of the old town so we can discover charming squares, patios from the 16th century and hidden gems such as the Convent of Santa Clara or the Arab Baths.
The guided walk will also take us around the area that was the Jewish Quarter during the 16th Century; a perfect chance to learn a bit more about this culture and the relation with Mallorca. Our last part of the guided walk will take us to see some beautiful modernism buildings and to learn how the “art noveau” came to Mallorca. If there is something that you have a particular interest in seeing, we have no problem adapting the itinerary to your preferences.
- Discover the Cathedral as it is one of the most important monuments in the island
- Stroll around the narrow streets of the old town of Palma de Mallorca
- Learn a bit more about the culture, traditions with the explanation of our expert guide
- Explore around Palma's hidden corners during this special guided walk
- 3 hour guided walking tour
- Entrances to monuments are not included
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.