Product Code : KLGDYT
Explore the Chinatown, Central Market with TehTarik experience. Visit the King’s Palace, Drive past Lake Garden, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Old Railway Station, Local Batik, and handicraft center in Kuala Lumpur city. We provide pick up from Hotel at Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area with Petronas Twin Tower (Photo stop).
Explore the Royal Selangor Pewter with the school of hard knock experience & Visit Batu Cave Temple. Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed for the temple visit. purchase products from Duty-Free Shop & Local Product Shop. Once your experience finished you will be dropped off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore interesting Malaysia architecture, landmarks and unique handicrafts
- Discover a unique blend of Muslim, Chinese, Indian, and European culture
- Explore Kuala Lumpur's top sights during sightseeing tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Round-trip transportation from Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Additional Food and beverage
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Not suitable for People with walking disabilities or wheelchair users & with back problems
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes for the hike up to the Batu Caves
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- It is recommended to bring a hat/cap, sunglasses & sunblock lotion
Kuala Lumpur Grand Day Tour
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.