Product Code : CSKE-C
One of the best things to do in Siem Reap is to sign up for a cultural evening. You can buy a ticket to Smile of Angkor Show and soak up the early history of Cambodia from the time when the Khmer Empire was in full bloom.
The evening begins with a hotel pick-up, after which you will take a tuk-tuk ride to the theatre, where the Smile of Angkor musical show will be held. The performance features computer animation and visual/sound effects to transport you into the era of the Angkor civilization. The show celebrates life in Angkor at the time of Suryavarman II and takes you on a journey back in time to experience Cambodia as it was a thousand years ago.
You can look forward to learning about local folk tales as well as ancient customs while watching the performances. There will be a series of traditional Cambodian dances including Apsara Dance, Peacock Dance, Shiva Dance, Bokator (Khmer martial art) that will keep you engaged all through the show, which is about 70 minutes in length. As part of the program, you all be served a buffet dinner of local specialties.
- Enjoy Cambodian specialties
- Cultural experience in Siem Reap
- See traditional dance performances
- Round trip transfers service by tuk tuk
- Learn about history of Cambodia
- Smile of Angkor show ticket
- Round Trip transfers by tuk tuk
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.