Product Code : CSAK-C
In the morning, we start with going to Angkor Thom city, founded in 12th century by king Jayavarman VII and remained the capital until 17th century. At this city, you will visit the most well-preserved gate amongst all the fives, then continue to the peaceful smiling faced tower temple of Bayon where you can imagine how amazing would it be for the first explorer who was there when there was no one but trees with umbrella-like branches and other types of creeping vegetation. Then it will be time for you to stroll around the tourist-wish-to-see jungle temple, so called Ta Prhom, overgrown by huge tree monsters with snake-like roots, which is featured in Tomb Raider movie.
After having shot hundreds of photographs, we will head to the active pilgrimage site of Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world to enjoy with the longest lively carving wall of more than 2000 meters long by 2 meters high, excluding relief on ceiling and on hundreds of roof supporting pillars. After completed the tour around all the most visited temples in Angkor area, you still have time to admire whole view of Angkor wat temple, rice paddy, north east highland and active reservoir of West Baray and to get fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakeng hill till sun set.
- See the South Gate at Angkor Thom and then pay a visit to the Ta Prohm Temple
- Hotel transfers service by AC vehicles
- Admire the natural view and capture some memorable photos at Angkor
- English tour guide for your help
- Visit the famous Angkor Wat temple and the tower temple of Bayon
- En route to Angkor on full day city tour in Siem Reap
- English tour guide
- Hotel Pick up drop off by A/C transfer
- Admission Fee
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.