Product Code : PRKM-C
During your travels to Prague, you can visit two famous Bohemian spa towns, Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne. As part of this Prague day tour, you will be taken to the largest, most renowned Czech Spa town, Karlovy Vary, which has 12 springs with temperatures of about 72degree Celsius, including the Vridlo.
The spa has had celebrity visitors over the centuries, in the league of royals and artists like Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak. While on the Karlovy Vary day tour, you will be escorted on a walk along the Tepla River, to admire the neo-renaissance colonnaded architecture of this beautiful town. You will be able to taste different mineral waters and buy local souvenirs that the area is famous for. The day tour will also familiarise you with the local china and glass manufacturing industry and you can buy products from specialized shops during your time here.
After lunch (included), you will be taken to the Moser glass factory and shop to see the glass production process. Finally, the agenda includes a Marianske Lazne tour to explore the curative springs. The Full-day tour to Karlovy Vary & Marianske Lazne is one of the most popular things to do in Prague.
- See the curative springs of Marianske Lazne
- Visit the Museum of Glass MOSER
- Explore the spa town of Karlovy Vary
- Taste different mineral waters
- Full-day guided tour of two Bohemian spa towns
- Guided tour of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne
- Admission to the Moser museum
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
No options available on this date.