Product Code : COGCT
Printed Voucher Required
Gift yourself a relaxing day in the Danish capital by booking a relaxing canal tour of Copenhagen. You will board a boat from a central docking point in the city and start this wonderful exploration of the city known to be one of the happiest in the world. Your Copenhagen boat tour features commentary from a professional on-board guide.
Gliding along the waters, you will see famous attractions including The Little Mermaid statue, and learn about the cultural significance of this character created by Hans Christian Anderson as well hear legends related to his life. Passing by the Danish Parliament and Amalienborg Palace, the winter residence of Danish royals, you will have the chance know details of the empire and the national political scenario. Don’t miss the view of the Black Diamond structure.
Later, get prepped for more visual delights as you come close to canal district of Christianshavn. Its painted houses with colourful flower box adorned windows make a pretty picture, so keep our cameras ready. Now, you will leave the boat and reach Tivoli Gardens with your skip-the-line-entrance ticket which guarantee you priority access into one of the world’s oldest amusement parks.
Spend time admiring the carousels, roller-coasters and various rides in the complex. You even have the option of watching a concert at one of the wonderfully designed outdoor amphitheaters. Visitors can stay in the park until closing time and get back to their hotels independently.
- Priority access to Tivoli Gardens with skip the line tickets
- See the main attractions of Copenhagen by boat
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise in Copenhagen's canals
- Scenic cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn
- Free time at Tivoli Gardens for rides
- Audio Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to tivoli gardens
- Live guide in English, Danish and a third language
- The classic canal tour
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Tivoli garden rides tickets
Know Before You Book
- Please note that there might be changes to timetables/route
- You have to visit Tivoli Gardens the same day as Canal Cruise
Know Before You Go
- Children upto 5 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.