Product Code : SAJI
Printed Voucher Required
Travel by mini bus for 1 hour to one of Georgia's most in-demand barrier islands, Jekyll. A narrated tram tour offers the historical past of Millionaire's Village including the stories of the Reynolds, Vanderbilt and Rockefeller families that made this island a holiday paradise in the early 1900's. Stops are included at two of the homes for a tour along with a visit to the Jekyll Island Museum.
Following the tram tour, time for lunch by yourself and shopping, before a visit to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, the coast's prime coastal wildlife rehabilitation, research and education facility. Through this rehabilitation center, people can examine a sea turtle hospital and be familiar with the struggle to preserve the endangered terrapin and the incredible actions taken to conserve an injured sea turtle's life.
- Mini-bus transfers to and from Savannah's Visitor Center to Jekyll Island
- Leisure time to lunch and indulge some time in shopping and exploring
- Enjoy the Tram Tour of Jekyll Island's Historic District and Millionaires Village
- Visit the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, the coast's premier coastal wildlife rehabilitation facility
- Full-day tour to one of the Georgia's most popular Jekyll Islands
- Hotel pick up facility available for clients staying in Historic Savannah area
- Mini-Bus Transfers to and from Savannah's Visitors Center to Jekyll Island
- Hotel Transfers
- Georgia Sea Turtle Center Tour
- Tram Tour of Jekyll Island's Historic District and Millionaires Village
- Professional guide
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please note that booking time is the times are exact and not an arrival window
No options available on this date.