Product Code : KJBI-C
Take a break and soak in the beauty of nature as you take an excursion to stunning Phang Nga Bay from Karbi. You will take a long-tail boat trip to James Bond Island, which was one of the settings of the spy film 'Man with Golden Gun'. You will go canoeing through the lagoons and passageways to see the limestone formations up-close.
Have Fun with the monkeys at Suwankuha Temple. Hop on board and experience this fun-filled day in Phang Nga Bay! James Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket. Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun. At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Nature's Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island. The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island. Koh Ping Ghan also has some natural wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high-leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves.
08.30 AM: Pick you up from centrally located hotels by minibus.
09.30 AM: Drive up to Phang Nga Province ahead to the pier viewing Thailand's amazing scenic.
11.30 AM: On Arrival at Phang Nga Province, board at speed boat. Enjoy ride viewing the spectacular scenery of Phang-Nga Bay the surrounding mangrove forest the Limestone Mountains at Thamlod.
12.30 PM: Getting through the Tunel-Cave and stop at the James bond Island where the most famous Hollywood film The Man with the Golden Gun was shot. Take photos of James bond Island and Pingan Mountain for your good memories.
01.30 PM: Visit Koh-Pan-Yee also known as the fisherman village and take a delicious Thai lunch. After lunch takes a walk in the village to see the way-life of the local people who live in this floating village for a long-time.
02.30 PM: Enjoy Sea-Canoe along the mangrove forest. Take a stop at Monkey Cave Temple or Suwanakuha Temple.
04.30 PM: Arrive back in Krabi and transfer to hotel.
- Enjoy a local food of Thailand at nearby fisherman village
- Enjoy Sea Canoe exploring the beautiful mangrove forest
- Understand the scientific reason and listen to the local legends behind the James Bond Island
- One of the most famous islands in the world
- Marvel at the emerald green crystal clear water and feed the fishes
- Sea Canoeing Gear, Life jacket & National Park Fees
- Local Thai Lunch
- Speed Boat transfers on Shared basis to James Bond Island
- English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfers from centrally located hotels in Krabi on shared basis
- Personal expenditure
- Any Water Sports Fee
- Tips or gratuities
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.