Product Code : MILT-C
Be enchanted with this half-day tour of the Inle Lake. Take a leisurely boat ride and capture some picture perfect shots of the striking monuments and fisherman on a long wooden boat equipped with their bamboo fishing nets. You will explore the stilted villages among the waterways and meet friendly locals.
Visit floating gardens and find out how vegetables and flowers are grown. Be inspired by ancient Buddha images at NgaPheChaung Monastery where cats have been trained to jump through hoops. Savour an authentic traditional Inthar noodles at a local Burmese cafeacute;.
- Savour tasty noodles in the Burmese cafeacute
- English tour guide will be with you on the tour
- Approx. 4 hours half day guided tour of Inle lake (private tour)
- Visit to the NgaPheChaung monastery, where you watch cats passes through hoops
- See floating market, gardens and waterways surrounding Inle lake
- Enjoy splendid landscape while you sail on a boat
- Drinking water bottle and snow towel
- Inthar noodles
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in Inle lake
- Entrance and zone fees
- Personal expenses
- Other service which are not mentioned in program
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is a private tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.