Product Code : PRODUCT3937
Romania is a country filled with landmarks that you can't help but love. From Bucovina's Painted Monasteries to Transylvania's medieval castles, a tour of Romania can help you make some unforgettable memories. Discover the best of Romania in a 10-day tour from Bucharest. You will head towards the western side of Romania where we will visit Cluj-Napoca, Turda Salt Mine, Alba Carolina Fortress, and then make our way into Bucovina, a land where the time stood still.
Here, you will discover the UNESCO Painted Monasteries, and get to know more about the customs and traditions of this region. You will then head back into Transylvania to discover some of its most prominent landmarks, such as the UNESCO Villages with Fortified Churches, the Sighisoara Citadel, and Bran Castle, as well as the city of Brasov. Your trip will continue with a tour of the former residence of the Romanian royal family, Peles Castle, and then you will return to Bucharest for a city tour.
- Explore Hunyad Castle
- Explore Curtea de Arges Monastery
- Visit the Royal House of Romania
- Explore the medieval city of Sibiu
- Visit Corvin Castle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation for 9 nights in centrally located hotels-best available in town
- Transportation with a modern vehicle
- Entrance fees for the sights included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees to monuments or sights
- Airline tickets
- Photography Fees
Know Before You Book
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to join this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please contact us to have the detailed itinerary.
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.