Product Code : HGME
Huangshan Mountain is well-known for its four wonders of spectacular peaks, odd-shaped pines, hot springs and seas of cloud. It can boast not only of its magnificence but also its abundant resources and great variety of zoological species, for which it has been listed as a World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site. Spend one day to visit Huangshang Mountain on this tour, follow a local tour guide to discover the mountain’s top vistas and attractions.
At 7:30 am, the tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point: Huangshan International Hotel Lobby (No. 31 Huashan Road, Tunxi District, Huangshan), please make sure to arrive at the meeting point beforehand. Meet your guide and take a comfortable coach to Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area. Once arriving, you will take Yungu cable car up to the mountain (The cable car fee of CNY 80.00 per person is at your own expense), enjoying the magnificent scenery as the cable car is slowly going up. Get out of the cable, you will proceed to appreciate the view of Beihai Scenic Area, the Beginning-to-Believe Peak, the Black Tiger Pine, the Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock, etc.
Later, you may have lunch at Xihai Hotel or Paiyunlou Hotel, and the lunch fee is at your own expense. In the afternoon, continue to explore the famous sites on Huangshan Mountai, like Flying Stone which is a 39-feet-high, 8-meter-long and about 360-ton piece of rock balanced on a tiny flat ledge, Cloud-dispersing Pavilion which is a good place to admire the absurd stones, cloud sea, strange peaks and deep valley, and Xihai Grand Canyon famous for its beautiful and deep natural scenery.
Afterwards, you will start to descend the mountain by foot, or you may take Yungu cable car downhill at your own expense. To conclude the trip, the tour guide will transfer you back to Huangshan city and drop you off at the original departure point.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Full day group tour of Huangshan Mountain
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Group Day Tour
- Entrance Fees of Huangshan
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Lunch fee
- Cable Car
Know Before You Book
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation.
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
Group Day Tour of Huangshan Mountain Exploration
Duration : 10:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.