Product Code : HIGT-C
Printed Voucher Required
Start your Hong Kong island half day tour with a convenient hotel pick up. Your first stop on this half day guided tour will be the traditional fishing village of Aberdeen. Aberdeen is famous for being a place where Hong Kong boat people lived during the 1960s and 1970s, but today, it has turned into an anchorage for expensive yachts. It is popular sightseeing area due to it’s floating village and floating seafood restaurants.
Follow your guide to a jewelry factory to witness local craftsmen craft exquisite creations from gemstones and gold. You will pass the lovely Repulse Bay on the way to Stanley Market. Here you can indulge in some affordable souvenir shopping from the shops selling silk garments, art and Chinese costume jewelry.
The Hong Kong guided tour also includes a tram ride that will offer you wide-angle island views. The peak tram tickets are covered in the tour as well. The vintage Peak Tram is the best way to get familiar with Hong Kong's natural wonders. Over 8–10 minutes, you will rise from 28m to 396m above sea level along a 1,365m-long track at gravity-defying angles. The Peak Tram started operation in 1888 and is now one of the world’s oldest funicular railways. You will be transported to the higher levels of Hong Kong Island on the Victoria Peak to marvel at the impressive cityscape on the way and take photos back as memories.
- A memorable ride of the Peak Tram
- Jewellery factory for a quick insight to the making of jewellery making
- Pass through picturesque Repulse Bay
- See Victoria Peak, famous for its spectacular views
- Stanley Market with an array of shops with a chance to pick up some bargains
- Peak Tram ride
- Half day Hong Kong Island tour
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Half Day Guided Tour of Hong Kong Island with Peak Tram Ride
Operating Hours: 05:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.