Product Code : HELHS-C
If you are short of time, you can consider signing up for a quick, half-day city sightseeing tour of Helsinki to explore all of the major landmarks of the Finnish capital, experience its unique vibe and see the day-to-day life of locals. The most iconic structure that you can look forward to spotting during the Helsinki half day tour is the Helsinki Cathedral located in the vast Senate Square.
The Cathedral makes a statement with its onion domes and statues of the twelve apostles on the rooftop. The Senate Square also houses the Government Palace, University of Helsinki and the National Library of Finland, all designed in Neoclassical architectural style.
One of the most noteworthy structures to see on the Helsinki city tour is the Sibelius Monument, dedicated to the world-famous composer, Sibelius. It has been made to look like a pipe organ with over 600 organ pipes. Some of the other places that you will see on the Helsinki guided tour include the Olympic Stadium National Museum of Finland, Parliament building and Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma.
An interesting attraction is the Rock Church, which is built directly into rock and has walls made from solid granite in black, brown and red.
- Tour by comfortable AC coach
- Discover the Rock Church
- Short tour of Helsinki city
- See the main landmarks of the Finnish capital
- Explore the Senate Square
- Pick-up and drop-off from Airport meeting point
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher at meeting point or departure point
English Language Sightseeing Tour of Helsinki
Duration : 03:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.