Product Code : HELHH24-C
Book a Helsinki hop on hop off bus tour and see all the major attractions of the city at your own convenience.
With your 1-day ticket for the Helsinki sightseeing tour, you can get off and onto the bus at any number of stops, depending on which landmarks you are interested in. Listen to the tour commentary on your audio guide and learn more about the history of the city and all it’s leading monuments.
The Helsinki open-top bus tour takes you across 18 stops, including the famous flea market and Olympic Stadium. You can opt to see the Senate Square, where Helsinki Cathedral, the Government Palace, the main building of the University of Helsinki, and the National Library of Finland are all located.
A popular halt on the Helsinki bus tour is Eira, a vibrant part of the city featuring a host of cultural landmarks. Consider exploring Market Square where you can find serval food stalls with local specialties. Go to Swedish Theatre, Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument. If you are an art lover, you will enjoy the Ateneum Art Museum, which houses a wonderful collection of Finnish art.
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus tour of Helsinki
- Ticket valid for 1 day
- See all main attractions in Helsinki
- Decide your own itinerary
- Helsinki Cathedral and Government Palace
- 1 route with 15+ stops
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Canal cruise
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.