Product Code : PRODUCT6194
The tour starts in the fishing village and municipality “Svolvær” where we sail out in the arctic summer morning with direction east, towards the famous Trollfjord. The first 30 minutes offers some great sailing and where appropriate with the weather, your skipper will hoist the sails towards the island “Stormolla”.
The following journey towards Trollfjord is a cruise in protected waters passing unforgettable views of steep mountains, white sandy beaches along with parts of the shoreline, and crystal clear arctic waters. Cruising through the narrow entrance to Trollfjorden itself is a treat for all senses, and it’s easy to understand why this relatively remote location is attracting visitors from all over the planet. When you have witnessed Trollfjord, you have experienced one of the most special fjords of Norway, and we highly recommend it! After several years, taking thousands of our guests out sailing in the fjords, we have taken our time to create this ultimate fjord experience in Lofoten. With small groups, counting to a maximum of 12 guests per tour, this experience provides a cosy atmosphere with the possibility to part take in sailing, fishing, and learning from our skippers/guides.
When we reach Trollfjord, we will anchor the boat to spend some time in this beautiful nature area. Your skipper will help you launch stand-up paddle-boards which is a truly unique experience. Trollfjord itself is spectacular, but being on a paddle-board gives you a feeling of being extra connected with nature and you can get close to the beautiful rock formations and waterfall. This is an action-filled day and we aren't finished yet - on the way back your skipper will take you to one of the many excellent fishing grounds. No previous fishing experience is needed to participate in this activity, and you are welcome to bring the fish you catch with you home after the tour.
- Try out SUP in Trollfjord By being on a paddleboard you really get a feeling of coming close to nature & can explore the waterfalls & rock formations
- Magical nature Trollfjord is one of the most majestic nature areas one can find in the north
- The fjord is protected which gives you the perfect conditions for paddleboarding
- Waterfalls are covering the steep mountains and pour into the deep calm fjord. This is simply breathtaking
- Catch your own fish Our catching success rate is over 90% and on this excursion we provide all the gear you need Also get Fish home if you catch.
- Sailing experience to Trollfjord
- Fishing with all gear needed
- Hot beverages & a light snack for lunch
- Binoculars to spot wildlife
- Stand up paddleboarding
- Additional Meals & personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- In case your departure is outside of opening hours, please hold on the line & get connected directly
- Meet up 5-10 minutes prior to departure
- The waters are calm and the boat has towels and a heated indoor saloon in case you need to warm up
- For logistical reasons no wet/dry-suits are provided for the SUP experience
Know Before You Go
- We recommend to dress in warm layers, thermal suits are provided for the colder summer days
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.