Product Code : PRODUCT3737
Book a one-day tour from Edinburgh, to explore Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands. On this classic itinerary, you will travel northwest through some of the most iconic attractions of Scotland. To start with, you will pass by the grand Stirling Castle and make your first scheduled stop at Kilmahog.
After some snacks, you will be able to spot some authentic Highland cattle in the farmlands. Next on the agenda is Glen Coe, Scotland's most famous and most romantic glen. Get enveloped in nature and myth as you cross endless landscape of mountains formed by volcanic eruptions carved out of by massive glaciers. Passing through Loch Linnhe, you will see the Caledonian Canal and village of Fort Augustus.
The day tours from Edinburgh will then arrive at the glassy shores of Loch Ness, where you can try to spot the legendary monster, Nessie. Here you will have the choice of taking a 5-star 'Loch Ness by Jacobite' cruise or exploring the ruins of Urquhart Castle. In the visitor centre of the castle, you can learn about the 1,000 years of history and medieval life of the greatest castle in the Highlands. Your Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands tour ends with a return to the Scottish capital.
- Learn about the history of the greatest castle in the Highlands
- Explore Urquhart Castle
- Visit Loch Ness and find Nessie
- Travel through Scotland’s Highlands
- Discover the beauty of Glencoe
- Knowledgeable Driver-Guide
- Luxury Modern air-conditioned coach
- Digital translations
- Entrance fees for the attractions
- Meals & Personal Expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children under 5 are not allowed on this tour
- Jacobite cruises are not suitable for wheelchair users or people with restricted mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Loch Ness Glencoe & The Highlands
Duration : 12:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.