Tour to The Pyramids, Camel Ride, Egyptian Museum, and Felucca at River Nile with Lunch and Al-Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
Product Code : PRODUCT6340
Spend the day with us beholding the beauty of Ancient Egypt. Lay your eyes upon the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. This followed by a visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant and head on to the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. It displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated entirely to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with royalty and majesty. It boasts a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in the 1920s upon excavation of his tomb.
We will go to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El-Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical night, it's performed by ‘El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage’; which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. In the beginning, Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing.
- Enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids
- Enjoy the amazing whirling Dervishes of Al- Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe in Cairo at Wekalet El-Ghoury
- Experience sailing by Felucca down the River Nile
- See the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Explore the history at the Egyptian museum
- Pick up & drop off from hotel
- Entrance fees to Dervishes of Al- Tannoura show
- Private English speaking guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Mummies room at the museum
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Tour to The Pyramids with Lunch and Al-Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
Duration : 12:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.