Product Code : PRODUCT6341
Spend the day with us beholding the beauty of Ancient Egypt. Lay your eyes upon The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & the Sphinx.
Visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant then you will explore Giza Plateau and its astonishing antiquities from the angel desert by using the four-Wheeler (ATV) you will drive there for one hour, and head on to the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. It displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated entirely to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with royalty and majesty. It boasts a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in the 1920s upon excavation of his tomb. Upon conclusion of the tour a transfer back to the hotel is in order.
- Experience the adventurous ATV ride in Giza Plateau
- Enjoy a Camel ride around the Pyramids
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- See the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and the Sphinx
- Desert Safari by Quad Bike for 1 hour
- Pick up & drop off from hotel
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- Mummies Room at the museum
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Camel Ride & Egyptian Museum & Atv
Duration : 09:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.