Product Code : BCNPYN
Leave the hustle and bustle of Barcelona for the serenity of the alpine mountains. In only two hours, you will experience a complete change of environment. Discover bucolic landscapes and marvel at the breathtaking views. Today, the Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state.
Admire the new constructions of stony houses and slate roofs, which have preserved the rustic ambiance. The area will surprise you not only for its amazing scenery but also for its important artistic heritage.
Visit the Roman Monastery of Santa Maria in Ripoll and learn about its important history. Take the funicular railway up to the Nuria Valley, the only way to reach the area. On arrival, enjoy a guided tour to the Sanctuary of the Virgin Nuria and the surrounding natural area. Sample local products after the visit and before enjoying the free time for lunch, at your own expense. Its great outdoors and cultural richness, suitable for the whole family, invite you to take part in different activities available.
- Núria Valley is the place to breathe peace, calmness and nature
- The Sanctuary of Virgin Núria is a pilgrimage place
- See the Santa Maria de Ripoll was built in 879
- Astonishing views of the valley and lake are admired from Núria Valley
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Tasting of local products
- Admission to Santa María de Ripoll monastery
- Return ticket for the funicular railway at the Nuria Valley
- Complementary activities in the Nuria Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site please wear appropriate attire
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.