Product Code : MIGP
You can sign up for a day tour from Milan to explore the Ligurian Riviera. To begin with, you will visit the historic city of Genoa, which is also Italy’s largest seaport. Your professional guide will take you on a guided walking tour in the old town area. Among the main sights that you will see are the Porto Antico (old port), the Piazza De Ferrari, the Porta Soprana gatehouse and towers and the fabulous Genoa Cathedral, in striped marble and stone.
Take time to enjoy the lunch of traditional specialties like focaccia and pesto alla Genovese during your time here. After this, you can look forward to taking a short cruise to the village of Santa Margherita Ligure in the Dolphin's Gulf.
You will also be able to spot dolphins here. After the day trip from Milan to Genoa, you will carry on to the sea resort of Portofino, which has an ancient marine culture and is now famous for jet setters.
Enjoy the lively ambiance of this lovely town known for its bright-colored houses. The Portofino day trip from Milan ends when you take a boat ride back to Santa Margherita and a bus back to Milan.
- Short boat cruise to Santa Margherita
- Walking tour of Genoa Old Town
- Visit the fishing village of Portofino
- Explore the historic city of Genoa
- Taste local Ligurian specialties
- Professional guide
- Walking tour of Genoa
- Boat trip from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- Free time in Portofino
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.