Product Code : SWZ7
In the morning, ride a bus through the French countryside and get a walking guided tour of 45 minutes in Annecy. Nicknamed the "Venice of the Alps", Annecy offers harmonious and romantic landscapes. Surrounded by mountains, the city offers amazing views of the purest lake of Europe.
Enjoy 2 hours of free time, walk along the lake and watch locals jogging, walking, or roller-blading in the fresh mountain air. Stroll in the lovely little streets with its endless flower-filled balconies, houses, antique markets and handcraft shops. In the afternoon, back to the starting point visit Geneva on a bus, go for a ride on a minitrain or walk around the cobbled streets of the Old Town.
You will be taking a step back in time with Saint Peter’s cathedral, Place Bourg-de-four, original market place, the arsenal and the town hall lose yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential town. This sightseeing tour makes you discover Geneva’s most famous attractions, including the iconic Flower Clock, symbol of the city's watchmakers and love for nature, and the impressive fountain, Jet d’Eau.
- See the Lake Annecy & Lake Geneva
- Explore the Castle of Annecy
- Explore the Geneva city
- Enjoy the Mini train ride
- Walking tour in Annecy
- Mini-train if available or walking tour
- Bus ride To Annecy
- Geneva city tour
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Annecy is located in France therefore you must have a passport with you on the day of your excursion
- The boat cruise may be canceled in the event of adverse weather (you will be refunded in this case)
Know Before You Go
- In this case, the old town will be a walking tour
- Please note the mini train is not operating in Jan, Feb, in rain & during special demonstrations
No options available on this date.