Product Code : FLRCW
Classic Tuscan landscapes of the Chianti Region are the stuff of dreams. Rolling green hills, filled with lush vineyards and olive groves, tiny stone villages and family-run wineries make the region a favourite of both wine-lovers and fans of the unspoilt outdoors. The Chianti region produces the famous Chianti Classico wines and is one of the best places to learn about Italy's wine culture. You can book a day trip from Florence to Chianti and experience the vibe of its vineyards, sample authentic Tuscan wine and explore some vintage wineries.
The Chianti wine tour from Florence will take you through the famed hilly region dotted with cypress trees and crumbling castles. Follow your professional guide to wine cellars, vineyards and wineries and update your knowledge of wine production. Your trip to Chianti from Florence gives you the opportunity to sample fine Tuscan wines and accompanying cheeses and local foods. You will visit a traditional family-run winery and get a feel of how the estate functions.
The tour also includes a visit to the historical centre, where you can roam around the atmospheric squares. You will continue to Castellina, an Etruscan village, before returning to Florence in the evening. The medieval street of Via delle Volte is especially worth exploring. As you walk under the charming arches that house restaurants and markets, you can feel yourself go back in time.
- Wine tasting at family-run Tuscan wine estate
- Learn all about wine production
- Four different Chianti wines and local foods
- Visit the medieval street of Via delle Volte
- 7-hour day trip to Chianti Wine Estates from Florence
- 2 wine tastings with snacks
- Transfer in comfortable coach
- Multilingual travel assistant
Know Before You Book
- Children up to 3 traveling with their parents
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.