Product Code : AVBSGCT
On this Cinque Terre tour from Florence, after driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast. Manarola is one of the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area, and perhaps sample some renowned local wine at a cozy wine bar (own expense).
While on the Cinque Terre boat tour, admire the dramatic coastline from the water, framed against the hills. Your second stop on the Cinque Terre tour is at the village of Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church.
Enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants that line the waterfront or take a stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast. After your visit to Vernazza, meet your tour escort to drive to Corniglia. Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast.
- Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast
- Enjoy Unique day tours of the Cinque Terre
- Visit to Vernazza
- Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area
- Expert English speaking driver cum guide
- Tickets for shared Boat ride along the Cinque Terre (seasonal)
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Know Before You Go
- If you suffer of motion sickness, please bring any remedy suitable for you
- Wear comfortable shoes as the experience involves a lot of walking
- Bring your sun cream and sun glasses
No options available on this date.