Product Code : LIEW
If you are visiting Lisbon, it is a great idea to embark upon a day tour to Evora, the capital of the Alentejo region. Evora is a UNESCO World Heritage and its ancient Roman roots are still visible in its many historical monuments. Among the most noteworthy sights is the impressive Roman Temple, which will transport you to Rome.
Another popular attraction in Evora is The Chapel of Bones, made from real bones. Spend time to admire the interesting blend of Gothic and Roman architectural styles here. On your Evora guided tour, you will also visit the 2nd oldest university in Portugal, the University of Evora.
The building is famous for its cloister and intricate Portuguese blue tile murals. You can also go to the Municipal Market and browse for fresh produce to get insight into the cuisine of the country. Next on the agenda is a wine tour of Evora.
Expect to indulge your taste buds with some wine tasting at a renowned wine estate of Alentejo. There is the option for adding accompaniments of bread, cheese, and charcuterie at your own cost. The day ends with a return to Lisbon.
- Enjoy wine tasting of Alentejo region
- Full-day tour of Evora from Lisbon
- Visit the 2nd oldest university in Portugal
- Explore Evora, the capital of Alentejo
- See the main sights of Evora
- Wine tasting
- Transport & Guided visit
- Cathedral (Church only) and Chapel of Bones entrance
- Food, Drinks (unless specified) and Personal Expenses
- Hotel Drop Off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.