Product Code : WANDW
Stirling Skyline Leaving from Edinburgh, this exciting day tour takes you to Scotland’s historic city of Stirling. Soak in incredible views of Stirling’s picturesque skyline and spot the famous Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument. Here, you’ll stop off to hear fascinating stories of Scotland’s medieval warrior, William Wallace, and how he famously impacted the Wars of Independence.
Whisky Distillery After you’ve traveled back in time to the medieval years, you’ll be driven through the most idyllic Scottish locations such as the beautiful Highlands. Venturing through the heart of the region, you’ll get to enjoy wonderful views of Glens, forests and quaint rivers before arriving at the famous whisky distillery.
Here you’ll get to enjoy the Famous Grouse experience and indulge in some of the finest whisky around before leaving for Hermitage. Hermitage Forest Walk Discover Hermitage with a delightful woodland walk where you’ll get to see the Black Linn Falls on the River Braan – a simply wonderful way to take in the best of Scotland’s beauty. As you journey back to Edinburgh, you’ll visit Dunkeld in Macbeth country and pass the famous Forth Bridge before disembarking.
- Views of Dunkeld Cathedral and a hermitage forest walk
- Discover more about Scotland’s oldest working distillery
- Soak in sights of the historic Stirling skyline
- Enjoy the Famous Grouse Experience
- See the iconic Wallace Monument
- Foreign Language Audio Guide (on request)
- Souvenir map
- Local Scottish Guide
- Hermitage Forest Walk
- Whisky Distillery Tour
- Food and Drink
- Return transportation to the departure point
Know Before You Book
- Children below 5 years are not allowed in this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.