Product Code : GBE
The Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour is a theatrical sightseeing tour, taking you on a journey around the darker side of Edinburgh. Your creepy conductor shows you the sights onboard a classic 1960s Routemaster bus as you experience the traveling ghost tour of Edinburgh. Learn about witches, grave robbers, plague and of course the ghosts that reside in the most haunted city in Europe.
A comedy horror show as you travel around the city, this is the perfect way to see Edinburgh and discover it's dark and unusual secrets. This sightseeing bus tour is a journey around Edinburgh's gruesome past, while seeing the city's most famous sites, including Edinburgh Castle, The New Town, Grassmarket, Greyfriar's Kirk, The Old Town, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile. The Conductor will show you where the murders, tortures and executions took place - and where certain restless spirits still linger. Hear about Edinburgh's grisly history, from Burke and Hare to the hundreds of women drowned or burned as witches. There are also surprises onboard the bus - it was indeed once a funeral bus, so it's not a surprise that the dead may have left an imprint on the vehicle.
Enjoy this spooky ride aboard the only surviving Necropolis Bus. The Necropolis Bus Company began in the 19th century as a private funeral bus service carrying the deceased, pallbearers and mourners to the final resting place. Painted in the traditional midnight black of all the Necropolis Routemaster buses, decorative features include lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire... only one bus survived. Will you?
- Best Comedy Horror show in town
- On-board actor and technical trickery combine to create a comedy horror tour that you will not dare to forget
- A unique way to see Edinburgh at night
- The tour takes you past Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriar's Kirk, The Old Town, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile
- Professional actors/guides
- 1 hour 15 min bus tour
- Hotel pickup or drop off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time to ensure a prompt departure
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.