Product Code : LLD
This tour leaves from Edinburgh and heads west through Scotland's central belt to take in views of the stunning Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures. Then it's north to the ‘Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond’ where you take time at Balmaha to admire views of Ben Lomond. Explore Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park stopping at the quaint Highland village of Aberfoyle, a beautiful location at the southern edge of the West Highland Fault Line which was often frequented by Sir Walter Scott. The afternoon is spent exploring Stirling.
Take the chance to discover impressive Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most important structures both historically and architecturally. Many have been crowned at Stirling Castle, including Mary Queen of Scots, and it was central to William Wallace’s fight in the Wars of Independence. Alternatively, explore Stirling, geographically one of the most significant towns in Scottish history. You will return to Edinburgh early evening.
- Led by a local Scottish guide giving you fascinating facts throughout
- Admire Ben Lomond, Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Soak in sights of the Kelpies – the world’s largest equine sculptures
- Spend the afternoon exploring Stirling
- Enjoy incredible views of the iconic Stirling Castle
- Foreign Language Audio Guide (on request)
- Souvenir Map
- Local Scottish Guide
- Food and drink
- Transportation to the tour meeting point
- Stirling Castle
Know Before You Book
- Children below 5 years are not allowed
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Loch Lomond & Stirling Castle Day Tour
Duration : 09:00
Audio Guide Language
This option is non Cancellable.