Product Code : ED36
If you enjoy seeing royal residences and historical attractions, reserve some time for one of the most interesting things to do in Edinburgh. You can take the Royal Yacht Britannia tour in the neighborhood of Leith in Scotland’s capital city. This grand yacht has a rich imperial legacy of 44 years with the British Royal Family.
After having completed journeys equal to a million miles, the Royal Yacht Britannia is docked permanently in Edinburgh. On the tour, you will learn more about the Queen’s former marine palace and its long maritime history. The Royal Yacht has been a vessel for Royal holidays and official events, a hosting venue for world leaders and even the honeymoons of Charles and Diana. You can take an audio-guided tour on the yacht to get fascinating insights into the lives of the British Imperial family.
As part of the tour, you will have the opportunity to explore all the five decks, open-air lounges, State Apartments and the Royal Deck Tea Room, where you can order freshly made baked scones, sandwiches and coffee while enjoying lovely views of the waterfront. Don’t miss the chance to peek into the onboard gift shop and buy exclusive Britannia souvenirs as a memory of your visit to a royal yacht.
- Enjoy tea and scones in the Royal Deck Tea Room
- Learn about the maritime history of the vessel
- Tour of the Yacht of the British Imperial family
- See all five decks of yacht
- Explore the State Apartments
- Audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Gaelic, Welsh, French, Dutch, German
- Entrance to The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- The Royal Yacht Britannia is a disabled friendly venue
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.