Product Code : 154
Sign up for a small group tour to two of the most famous sites in the UK, Bath and Stonehenge. Start the excursion with the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, which is the most well-recognized prehistoric structure in the world. Here, you will see the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and learn about the theories of it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground.
At the Stonehenge site, you can explore the Visitors Center and exhibition and study over three hundred exhibits of archaeological value. As part of this small group tour in the UK, you will carry on to the ancient city of Bath, which listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Look forward to seeing the famous Roman Baths, an ancient bathing complex that still flows with natural hot water from hot water springs. Other landmarks that Bath is known for are the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent, the Bath Preservation Trust Museums, the Fashion Museum, and the Museum of Bath Architecture. Don’t miss the views of River Avon and Great Putney Bridge. The Stonehenge and Bath tour is one of the most popular day trips in the country.
- See the prehistoric site of Stonehenge
- Visit two leading sites in the UK
- Stonehenge tour from London
- Explore the ancient city of Bath
- Go to the Roman baths of Bath City
- Return transportation
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Professional guide
- Explore Stonehenge
- Explore Roman Baths
- Download the the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in advance (English version only)
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- *25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks is valid until 31st March 2021
Know Before You Go
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.