Product Code : DVEI
Printed Voucher Required
The Elaphiti Islands is a small archipelago comprise of 13 islands stretching northwest of Dubrovnik. The islands are covered with characteristic Mediterranean evergreen vegetation and appeal to great numbers of tourists during the summer tourist season due to their beach locations and immaculate scenery. The name Elaphiti has been derived from the Ancient Greek word for deer, which used to inhabit the islands in huge numbers.
At the beginning of the voyage, view the breath taking old city walls, the cruise continues towards 3 Elaphiti islands, which are scantily inhabited. After a short visit of Kolocep and Sipan, get a chance to swim or snorkel and utilize the leisure time for walking on Lopud and enjoy the traditional seafood lunch on board while the ship passes by the city walls.
- Wander the dense pine forests and swim or snorkelat the Koločep Island
- ipan Island and sunbathe at the Scaron
- Roam around the Scaron
- Explore the Elaphiti Islands on this cruise tour from Dubrovnik
- Witness the unique views to the Elaphite Islands
- Discover the Lopud Island which part of the former Dubrovnik Republic
- unj Beach
- Learn fascinating local history from our experienced guide
- Insurance, permissions, vat and taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Non-alcoholic drinks and lunch on boat
- Professional tour guide
- Meeting point in the old town port
- Entrance tickets
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Kindly bring your personal soft carry bag, towels , swimsuits, camera and sun cream
- You can get free time for hiking and swimming in all 3 islands
No options available on this date.