Product Code : ETDU02
Starting with a walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and ending with a stroll around its City Walls, this guided visit of Dubrovnik leaves no stone unturned. The medieval walled town of Dubrovnik was built to be shut down for an extended period of time in case of an attack or an epidemic. In order to survive if the need arose, very early on Dubrovnik had a sewer, running water, a pharmacy, granary and other epitomes of advanced civilizations.
After meeting your guide at Pile gate, you will explore this UNESCO World heritage site before climbing the city walls. An unparalleled vantage point, the walls deliver a unique perspective onto the treasures so worth protecting.
- Explore the Kings landing
- Explore the Dubrovnik Old Town
- Explore the Fort Lovrijenac
- See the City Walls
- Professional tour guide
- City Walls Ticket
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for children under 4 years
- This tour includes moderate walking activity
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Guided Walking tour from Dubrovnik City Walls
Duration : 03:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.