Product Code : SGTEPIC
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum is situated in CHQ which is one of Dublin's most historic and prominent area by the banks of the river Liffey. It is perfectly suitable that EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum is located on Custom House Quay, as this was the departure point for numerous of Ireland's emigrants during the Famine.
Guests will be greeted with an introduction to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum and a souvenir passport which works like a map of the 20 digital galleries. Visitors will then commence a self-guided tour where they will expedition through time, and gain knowledge of the many inventors, musicians, artists, dancers, athletes as well as authors that hailed from Ireland and travelled all over the world.
Taking approximately 90 minutes, the self-guided tour gives visitors an opportunity to explore at their own schedule and be engrossed in the most astonishing tales of sacrifice, endurance, adventure, and discovery the world has ever known. On completion of the tour visitors are invited to visit the EPIC Museum Gift Shop which offers an array of gifts to suit all budgets and tastes.
- Journey back to the stories of Irish immigration and hardships they suffered
- Admission to the EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Immerse in the stories of the sacrifice and adventure the world has ever known
- Explore the Museum at your own pace and convenience
- Attain a souvenir passport and collect stamps at each of the 20 interactive galleries
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir passport for every visitor
- Audio guides in 8 languages
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Infants under age 5 are permitted for free
- Children must be accompanies by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Self-guided FIT tour of EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Valid Days: 1 Days
Audio Guide Language
Mandarin Italian , German , English , Spanish , French
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.