Product Code : DUDBK
Printed Voucher Required
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal, and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included as on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Your guide will guide you to the BURJ Khalifa lifts, to experience one of the world's latest man creations. After your experience on the 124th floor, you will be able to discover the DUBAI mall and its secrets on your own.
- Entrance ticket To Burj Khalifa
- Discovery the Jumairah area and the famous Burj Al Arab
- Crossing the Creek in Abras
- Enjoy the spectacular sights of Dubai on this half-day tour from Dubai
- Burj Khalifa ticket to top 124 level
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum
- Air-conditioned transportation with hotel pick-up
- Food and beverage
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On Friday, the National museum of Dubai is closed in the morning
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an easy walk
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Dress appropriately while entering the Mosque
Half day Dubai tour
Duration : 05:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.