Product Code : PCHT-C
Printed Voucher Required
Cusco city and its surrounding valleys can be discovered in many ways. Horseback riding Cusco is one of this joyful moments in which you will practice your horse riding skills meanwhile visiting some archeological monuments and point of cultural interest. The horseback riding Cusco, takes you to the Inca site of Tambomachay, at 15 minute drive out of town.
You will be visiting other Inca sites such as Puca Pucara, Quenko, and Sacsayhuaman. At all the times you will have a guide with you to provide with some assistance. Our way back to Cusco city we will charmed by the views of Cusco city from the countryside.
- Visit the wonderful Inca sites like Puca Pucara The Red Gate and Saqsayhuaman
- Professional guide and non-English speaking horsemen is available
- Make your outing memorable on a half day city horse riding tour in Cusco
- Let us take you to the famous attraction the temple of the water, Tambomachay
- Hop on the horse and embark with us to see the amazing ruins of Qenko
- Round trip transportation to the ranch from your hotel
- Horsemen non-English speaking
- Horse with basic equipment
- Professional guide
- Partial touristic ticket for 04 places and valid for 2 days
- Meals and snacks
- Full Touristic ticket for 16 places and valid for 10 days
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.