Product Code : PRODUCT569
Discover two of the most authentic and genuine regions of Italy with their colour, tradition and food: Apulia and Calabria from Rome. On the way to Puglia you will visit first Polignano, the birthplace of Domenico Modugno, the author of "Volare"; then Lecce and its barroque style, the microregion of Salento, Alberobello and the Trulli, Bari, Castel del Monte and via Matera, the city of the Sassi you will arrive to Calabria.
Visit of beautiful towns such as Cosenza and amazing beaches including Tropea, Le Castella and Praia. On the way back to Rome, visit of Salerno.
- Tour for small groups discovering beautiful towns, history, castles
- Explore western and eastern coast of Calabria with local food tasting
- Enjoy amazing food around Puglia
- Private minivan or coach
- English speaking driver-guide
- Entrance to Castel del Monte
- Olive oil and wine tasting in Apulia & typical wine and salami tasting in Calabria
- Sailing private excursion for 3 hours to admire the Thyrennian coast
- Other Entrances
- Additional food and drinks
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
No options available on this date.