Product Code : COGT
The Grand Canal Tour is an ideal way of exploring Copenhagen. It allow guests who take the tour to get an opportunity to see their capital from a different perspective. Experience the peaceful harbors and canals of Copenhagen with this Grand Canal Tour with departures from Nyhavn and Gammel Strand. The tour is guided in both Danish and English, as well as some departures have a third language differing between German, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish. The tour takes approximately an hour. During the tour, pass through Copenhagen's main attractions such as The Copenhagen Opera House, Amalienborg Palace, Christiansborg Palace, the impressive Black Diamond Library as well as the Little Mermaid.
- The Grand Tour departs from Nyhavn or Gammel Strand
- Glide past Amalienborg Castle, home to the Danish Royal Family
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise along Copenhagen's canals
- Professional Live guide in English, Danish and third language varying between German, Italian, French or Spanish
- Cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn
- Explore Copenhagen on this guided classic canal tour
- Live guide in English, Danish and a third language
- Audio guide
- The classic canal tour
Know Before You Book
- Please note that there might be changes to timetables/route
Know Before You Go
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.