Product Code : BRCM
Sign up for an interesting day tour from Brussels to the neighbouring country of Germany. Travelling from Brussels to Monschau, you will have the chance to enjoy the panoramic Eifel mountain landscape.
At Monschau, which is called the Pearl of the Eifel, step back into time in this little town to immerse in the old-world charm of cobbled streets and half-timbered houses. Monschau is home to 300 monument-classified buildings and is a treat for lovers of architecture. Join your professional guide on a riverside walk to see most of the landmarks of the historic town. It is a good idea to taste the local sweet, Aachner Printen, which is similar to gingerbread.
Next on the agenda is the day tour is Cologne. The fourth-largest city of Germany, Cologne is a university city with a lively vibe and lots of interesting things to see. Your guided walk will take you through Neumarkt, the hub of the historic city. Here you will discover the most important sights including the iconic twin-spired Cologne Cathedral, the City Hall, the Roman walls and the museums.
Walk along the banks of the Rhine river, one of the great rivers of Europe and watch the world go by. Cologne is known as the home of the Eau de cologne 4711, so buy a bottle to take back home during your Cologne day tour.
- Travel through German countryside
- Try Kolsch beer
- See the main landmarks of Cologne city
- Taste local cuisines
- 2-hour guided tour of Monschau
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Audio commentary in 3 languages
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Please reach the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.