Product Code : GCNP
Make the most of your Grand Canyon visit on our overnight tour. Hoover Dam, Route 66 and historic railroad town included.
Give yourself time to enjoy this Mighty Canyon, stroll along the rim, hike into the canyon, enjoy rim side cafes, helicopter rides! Stare back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon.
This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunrise and sunsets cast magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent and in specific, the Southwest USA. The Grand Canyon is truly a breath taking spectacle Enjoy hiking ranger talks, helicopter flights, secret sunrise and sunset points on the rim, the Imax movie, endless wildlife and photographic opportunities and more.
- Take a helicopter flight
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Once in a lifetime sunrise/sunset over the Grand Canyon
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Ranger led programs
- Private transportation
- Park tour and orientation
- Park Entries
- All camping equipment
- 3 Star hotel overnight accommodation
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be 7+ years of age
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
No options available on this date.