Product Code : PRODUCT560
With this 7 day and 6 nights package from Milan you'll have the chance to discover the most important lakes of the northern Italy such as the small Lake Orta, the refined Lake Maggiore, the luxurious Lake Como, the amazing Lake Garda, the pictoresque Lake Iseo. Take a boat trip on the main lakes and visit beautiful towns such as Como, Bergamo and Verona.
Then, continue to Genoa discovering the amazing Cinque Terre, the village of Rapallo, the symbol of luxury Portofino and a great place to walk and have lunch, Santa Margherita and finally the west coast of the riviera before coming back to Milan.
- Discover the amazing Cinque Terre
- See the most popular lakes of the northern Italy
- Tour for small groups discovering the five lakes of the north
- Crossing the Apennines to reach the nice region of Liguria with its picturesque villages
- English speaking driver-guide
- Focaccia and Focaccia with cheese tasting in Liguria
- A typical local aperitive during the tour (Prosecco sparkling wine) on the lakes
- Cruise by boat at Lake Como
- Private boat to Isola di San Giulio (Lake Orta)
- Meals and Drinks - unless specified
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
No options available on this date.