Product Code : PRODUCT559
Departure from Milan. Visit of Genoa and an entire afternoon at your own. Excursion to Rapallo, Portofino and Santa Margherita. Visit of Portovenere and Cinque Terre with boat (if weather permits, otherwise by train) Excursion to West Coast of Liguria visiting Laigueglia, antique village of fishermen and Finalborgo, a medieval walled village. Continuation to the French Coast.
Visit of Monaco, capital of the rich and one of the smallest country in the world. You'll also tour villages such as Saint Tropez and Saint Raphael, St. Paul de Vence, village of artists, Grasse, world capital of perfumes and Cannes, the city of the movie festival. On the way back to Milan, visit of two villages, Eze in the sorroundings of Nice and Noli, in Liguria.
- Visit Saint Tropez with the tradition of medieval villages such as Eze or Saint Paul
- Excursion to Rapallo, Portofino and Santa Margherit
- Explore Portovenere and Cinque Terre with boat
- Visit the charming and amazing area of the south of France
- Discover the region of Liguria
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- English speaking driver-guide
- Visit to the perfume factory in the French Coast
- Focaccia and focaccia with cheese tasting in Liguria
- Cruise by boat at the Cinque Terre
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
- Other entrances
- Additional Meals and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
No options available on this date.