Product Code : APCP-C
Printed Voucher Required
Enjoy a half-day morning/afternoon tour in Cassis from Aix en Provence. Amaze at the scenic drive to Cassis and discover the beautiful little Saint-Tropez' of Provence, a former fishermen village located in a beautiful wine region bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
Explore the quaint-town of Cassis on your own. Soak up the breathtaking views of the Gulf from the high point of Cape Canaille, the third highest maritime cliff in Europe and hail towards the picturesque harbor of Cassis. You can also opt for a 45-minute mini-cruise to discover the main inlets and creeks of Cassis Park, famous for their white cliff and turquoise water. Professional guide for personalized experience.
- Half-day tour to explore picturesque Cassis from Aix-en-Provence
- Soak up breathtaking views of the Gulf of Cassis from the high point of Cape Canaille
- Explore the fisherman village, Cassis along the mediterranean sea
- Optional Sightseeing boat tour to see the famous Cassis Calanques
- Pick-up and drop-off at the designated meeting points
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to mini-cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Luggage's are not allowed during excursion
- Child upto 3 years of age are free of charge
- Minimum 2 persons required to book this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.