Product Code : EXNMTR09
Towering granite cliffs and Giant Sequoias headline this one-day Yosemite National Park tour from San Francisco but our expert guides will make sure you don’t miss the history, geology and wildlife that make Yosemite Valley the jewel of the U.S. National Parks. Your Yosemite Giant Sequoias Tour begins with a pickup in San Francisco, then heads east crossing through California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley and into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains.
See 150-year-old mining towns and learn the colourful history of the region. Soon after entering Yosemite, you will experience the solitude of the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias. You won’t doubt for a second that these are the largest living creatures on the planet. No picture does them justice, but that should not keep you from trying! In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Sequoias Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions.
Your heart (and cameras) will be racing as you enter Yosemite Valley and enjoy a stop at Inspiration Point (also known as Tunnel View). Take a moment and then some selfies with El Capitan, Half Dome and Bridalveil Falls as your backdrop. During your free time in the valley, grab a bite to eat at the Valley Lodge food court, check out the souvenirs at the gift shop, take a quick hike around Sentinel Meadow, or see the towering Yosemite Falls. Guests can enjoy our signature Yosemite One Day Tour 365 days a year. What to wear during winter months. Winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads are recommended for your Yosemite National Park and Giant Sequoias trip.
- Trail conditions permitting, experience a Giant Sequoia grove
- Learn the history of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Gold Country
- Heart-stopping views of Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan and Half Dome
- Free time to explore the valley floor
- Pickup at most San Francisco hotels
- Hike to Giant Sequoias (conditions permitting)
- Stunning views of Half-Dome, El Capitan and Yosemite Falls
- Local expert guide (English) & Foreign language audios in 8 languages
- Food & Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in case of unexpectedly climbing or falling temperatures
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Yosemite and Giant Sequoias One-Day Tour from San Francisco
Duration : 15:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.