Product Code : EXNMTR06
The original and still the best Silicon Valley tour from San Francisco. Education and entertainment are everywhere on this full-day Silicon Valley tech tour. You’ll see the modern-day headquarters of Twitter, Uber, Oracle, YouTube, and more. Stop for selfies at the sprawling campuses and visitors’ centres of Facebook, Google, and Apple. There’s more to do things to do in Silicon Valley.
Learn the history of the tech revolution while visiting the Computer History Museum (admission included), seeing the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, and hearing the stories of early tech pioneers like Frederick Terman, William Shockley, and Mark Zuckerberg. The tech campuses we visit are private companies, so you won’t see techies at work, but you can snap selfies and buy merchandise at the visitors’ centres of Apple, Google, and Facebook. Buying an “I Visited the Mother Ship” t-shirt is a must! Note: visitor policies can change without notice.
Be amazed at how fast the world is changing when you see a one-of-a-kind Cray-1 supercomputer, the first Apple computer, and Google's original web servers at the Computer History Museum. Yes, you can play PONG there. See where Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard developed the audio oscillator and atoms were split at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. Conclude the tour at your pickup location amazed at all you’ve seen and contemplated how the technology revolution has shaped our modern lives.
- Marvel at the Computer History Museum’s historical artifacts
- See Oracle’s campus and the winning America’s Cup sailboat
- See the garage where Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard started HP
- Learn the significance of the Stanford Linear Accelerator
- Take a selfie at Google in front of Android figurines
- Learn the origins of HP and the Stanford Linear Accelerator
- Admission to the Computer History Museum
- See Twitter, Uber, You Tube, Oracle and others
- Tech-savvy tour guide (English)
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- In the summer months, hiking sandals can be worn on the tour
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in case of unexpectedly climbing or falling temperatures
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.