Product Code : PRODUCT6347
Make the most of your stay in Cairo! Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum and then go shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El- Khalili, while you wait for your flight. No time is to be wasted by the keen traveler. Our Tour Guide will meet and assist you at the Cairo International Airport to enjoy your few hours in Cairo.
Discover the Ancient Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then move on to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple. You will have a tour by camel amongst the Pyramids.
After a delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, we shall head for the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years worth of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are exhibited, including an entire section dedicated to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with majesty and royalty. It features a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in 1920 upon excavation of his tomb then sailing by Felucca at River Nile.
Take a trip down memory lane to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El-Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. At the conclusion of your tour you will be driven back to Cairo Airport. That tour usually takes about 8 hours but can be altered to suit your desires.
- Enjoy shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El- Khalili
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit to the Valley Temple
- See the Egyptian Museum
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza
- Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo (Nile View or Pyramids View)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return
- Private English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Mummies Room at the Museum
Know Before You Book
- Duration of Camel Ride and Felucca Ride will be 30 minutes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Stopover Tour of Cairo
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.