Product Code : BUNT
Printed Voucher Required
One of the things to do in Budapest at night is to explore the illuminated landmarks of the city. Book a Budapest by night tour and get a different perspective of the Hungarian capital. Look forward to seeing the famous Andrássy Avenue and State Opera House, the Heroes’ Square, the City Park and Vajdahunyad Castle.
The most impressive sights that you will discover in Budapest by night include the St. Stephen Basilica, the largest church in Budapest, with a capacity to hold 8,500 people.
You will also visit the Neo-Gothic Parliament building, the most-photographed monument in the city, which features hundreds of steeples and spires. You will then continue to the Buda side of the city crossing the Chain Bridge to explore the Castle District, known for its rich architecture and cultural heritage.
On the Buda side, you will see the lit-up landmarks like the Fishermen’s Bastion, the Matthias Church and the Buda Castle. The tour will also take you to Gellert Hill, which has spectacular views of the illuminated city. Finally, soak in the grandeur of the cityscape as you drive along the banks of the Danube.
- Visit the landmarks of Buda including Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
- See all main sights of the Pest including Parliament and Chain Bridge
- Guided night tour of Budapest
- Discover the illuminated landmarks of Budapest
- Views of the city from Gellert Hill
- Professional guide
- Live gipsy music
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-course Dinner including the wine and water
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your hotel's lobby
No options available on this date.