Product Code : BOSF-C
Printed Voucher Required
Hop aboard our fast ferry and experience the magic of Salem in under an hour. From museums and shops to fine dining and culture, this historic port town has enough to beguile-and bewitch-the entire family. Art. Food. History. It's enough to leave you spellbound.
Salem is an experience unlike any other-colonial-era cobblestone lanes where Nathaniel Hawthorne once strolled leads you to fine restaurants, a fabled waterfront and the exquisite Peabody Essex Museum, the art and cultural epicenter of the North Shore. Only a Broom Will Get You There Faster. The Nathaniel Bowditch is owned by the City of Salem and operated under contract by Boston Harbor Cruises. She holds 149 passengers and cruises at up to 33 knots-so you can spend less time getting to Salem and more time exploring there. The vessel is 92 feet long and features two decks.
The first deck features booth seating, a galley and three restrooms. The second deck includes a partially enclosed space with benches and tables as well as a large open-air space for soaking up the summer sun.
- Sail on a high-speed ferry transfer from Boston to Salem
- See the picturesque views from the upper and lower deck of the ferry
- Explore Boston and Salem attractions within walking distance of the ports
- On board food and beverages available for purchase
- Enjoy the fast and efficient transportation between Boston and Salem
- Round trip Hi-speed boat transfer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board)
Know Before You Book
- Check-in is required 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Please confirm the return timings from Salem before your cruise departs from Boston
No options available on this date.