Product Code : BOWWC-C
Printed Voucher Required
No one gets you closer, faster. Board one of our high-speed catamarans and spot your first whale in about an hour. Whoosh to the Whales. Set sail with us for the whale watch experience of a lifetime.
Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures. You'll have a good chance to view several different species of large whales, including humpbacks, finbacks, minkes, pilot whales and the critically endangered right whales. And you'll learn about them from New England Aquarium naturalists who are always on board to share knowledge, answer your questions and explain the mind-blowing behaviors of these truly magnificent mammals. High Speed. High Adventure.
Our custom whale watch catamarans are among the largest and fastest in the country. Up to 400 passengers can zoom to the whales at speeds approaching 35 knots (37.5 mph for you landlubbers). They're also incredibly stable, and feature three outside viewing decks as well as a climate-controlled interior cabin with cushy seats and snack bar. Don't just get to the whales-get to them in style and comfort.
- Join us for an unique 3 hours Whale watching experience in Boston
- See the Whales from high-speed catamarans
- Tour guided by the New England Aquarium naturalists
- Sail on Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary and see the marine creatures
- Learn about the behaviors of these truly magnificent mammals.
- 3-hours Guided whale-watching cruise
- English Commentary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Check-in is required 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
No options available on this date.