Product Code : RMDC-C
Start your day with a motorboat ride from Rurrenabaque to Madidi National Park, Bolivia and explore the typical landscape of the Bolivian Amazon by spending some time walking along the Beni and Tuichi rivers. Reach your jungle eco-lodge accommodation, have lunch and rest before setting off on an afternoon walk to know about the rainforest fauna and ecosystem as well as craft and construction material. You may be able to spot monkeys, peccaries, birds and insects.
As part of the Madidi National Park tours, you will walk to the Macaws` Cliff, and see native species of birds like macaws and parrots. You will also encounter giant trees and understand their uses in local life. Take in the impressive panorama of the Amazon Basin and its rivers from here. Next on the agenda in the afternoon is a choice between piranha fishing and river swimming.
It will take you back to Rurrenabaque and there on to Santa Rosa. You will see more wildlife en route, including sloths, anteaters and birds. The itinerary for the afternoon is a boat ride in River Yacuma to find capybara, turtles, birds and caiman. Don’t miss the pink river dolphin in a nearby river (season permitting).
You will be treated to a fabulous sunrise experience before going on a hunt for howler monkeys and birds in the Pampas. You will then head back to the River Yacuma looking for the anaconda, the largest snake in the world, which is considered to be one of the most thrilling things to do in Bolivia. The Bolivia tour ends with a return to Rurrenabaque.
- Explore Macaws Cliff
- Spot the anaconda
- Boat ride on river Yacuma
- Find native birds and animals in Madidi National Park
- Eco-jungle experience in Bolivia
- Meals (Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Dinner, bottles water)
- Transfer In/Out Rurrenabaque / Serere / Rurrenabaque
- First Aid kit
- 3 Nights cabin bedroom with mosquito net full board
- Transport 4×4 Jeep
- Transport to Rurrenabaque
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Hostal in Rurrenabaque
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Madidi and Caiman in Bolivia - 3 Nights and 4 Days
Multi Day: 4 Days
Start Time : 10:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.