Product Code : CPIC-C
Pick up from hotel in Cochabamba, after a beautiful journey visits Andean villages, typical farmlands and stunning nature reaching the forgotten but biggest Inca site in Bolivia. Inca Llajta, the most impressive and largest Inca-city in Bolivia, served as a fortress of the large Inca-empire. Around 1470, the Incas took residence in this fortress which name means Land of the Incas.
Join on this interesting one-day journey to discover the wonderful site which housed Incas until 1525. Enjoy an amazing sight, looking out over a beautiful valley, and discover a 30-meter-high waterfall in the heart of the ruin. After Inca Llajta is explored, visit the small colonial town of Chimboata then go back in time for dinner.
- Depart from your hotel to Inca's land in Bolivia on a full day private tour
- Join us on a trip to Inca Llajta, the largest Inca-city in Bolivia
- Post Inca-Llajta visit, make your way to the small colonial town of Chimboata
- Professional guide will lead your path throughout your journey
- See Andean villages, farmlands and mountain lakes on your journey
- Private transport and pick up 4×4 from Cochabamba
- Meals (1 Lunch/ Snacks)
- Professional guide
- All Entrance fees
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Transport to Cochabamba
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
No options available on this date.